Monday, September 15, 2014

Christmas Love

I am always admiring Godelieve's (aka Stampingmathilda) work, she just has a way of doing things.  I especially love her Black and White series.  So it's no surprise that today's card was TOTALLY inspired by her beautiful lacy black Christmas card which you can find HERE.

Here is my CASE of this card with just a tad of colour!

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Paper: cardstock (PTI)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Love Letter - by Memento)
Stamps: Hero Arts (XMas tree); PTI; 
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Die

I may just have to make a few of these!

It's hot, hot, hot here...still no sign of rain.  Very bad indeed!

Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sketchy tree, cute card Brenda! Hope you get some rain and relief from the heat soon ;)

Stella said...

The Christmas tree is very stylish; love it with the splash of red. Wow!

joy said...

I always like a bit of color with black and white - red is the perfect choice here, Brenda! Hope it cools off and rains there soon.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Brenda. I really need to get started on my Christmas cards.