Thursday, September 18, 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge: Tag It


I thought I would play along with this week's SSS challenge which is to make a tag, you could also add it to a project like a card or a scrapbook page etc..

I very rarely make tags, but I decided to make one as a tag card for this challenge.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

Paper: cardstock (PTI)
Ink: CTMH; Hero Arts - Pale Tomato; Versafine
Stamps: PTI; Hero Arts
Other: gem; twine; Seam binding

I just had to use another one of the butterflies from the Antique Engravings stamp set from Hero Arts which I had stamped on some scraps of patterned paper the other evening.

Using some stamps from the PTI "Grunge Me" set I created a little background to position the butterfly on.

So, today we are supposed to go up to 38 - 39 Celcius!  And we are doing a long run!!! This should be fun!

Have an awesome day!

9 comments:

Nat said...

totally beautiful tag, love the butterfly and crisp background! :)

Dawn T said...

super sweet tag Brenda

Jeanette M. said...

Pretty tag! I love that HA butterfly.

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the "stitched" effect around your tag! I have this butterfly stamp set and love it too ~ Beautiful tag!

Lisa Elton said...

You should do tags more often Brenda this is beautiful!

Jo Nevill said...

A very pretty tag, I love the stitching effect around the outside and your pretty butterfly.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Rosemary said...

your tag is just gorgeous, Brenda!

Martha said...

Awww...what a DARLING tag-card, Brenda! I love it! Beautifully done!

Jingle said...

This is such a pretty tag! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the TAG It! Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!