Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mini Thank You

I made these tiny little cards just for fun, because they are cute!

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com
Paper: cardstock (Neenah white); PTI
Ink: Distress inks; Memento; Copic markers
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs; Hero Arts (Woodgrain Stamp)
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Die

I love that little birdie.  I inked up the Woodgrain stamp with various distress inks, spritzed it with water and stamped on watercolour paper.  Then I just die cut what I needed.  I got the idea from Shari Carroll's technique video on the Hero Arts blog HERE.

Have a brilliant day!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

PERFECTLY sweet Brenda, love it!

Cindy C. said...

It is indeed very cute!!! The woodgrain BG turns out beautifully!

walchowDesign said...

Love how the woodgrain stamping turned out, Brenda! Cute mini card!

Judy1223 said...

Brenda, this is absolutely precious!!!