Monday, November 16, 2015

Christmas Birds

Ok, so these are not Christmas birds, but I wanted to colour them in red and then I thought I would just make a Christmas card out of it.  If you think it's a bad idea please let me know, I really will not be offended.

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

These birds are from Artistic Outpost, I just love them.  As you can see there isn't anything much to the card.  I trimmed the corners, added a bit of designer paper and then heat embossed in gold that sentiment strip which I added.  The central image was coloured with Copics, punched out and inked around the edge with gold ink.  I then popped the image up.  That's it.

I don't know about you but I am still shocked at what occurred in Paris, I am just happy that my brother and his family are ok, and I pray that it remains that way.  My prayers go out to all those affected by this tragedy.  Keeping my crafty friends in France in my prayers too.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I think it's perfectly ok Brenda and looks great!! It's okay to take artistic license with your stamps!

walchowDesign said...

I would say you are very creative by using something non-christmas and turned it into one, Brenda!