Thursday, April 14, 2016

Zentangle Inspired Art: Killer Whale

I can hardly believe that it's been 12 days since I last posted!  I feel like I have been so busy!

Today I wanted to share with you a Ben Kwok template that I tangled.  You can find Ben's templates on his Facebook page called Ornation Creation.

I don't do too many ZIA's simply because for me, it takes away the stress free process of tangling.  In this type of ZIA one has to do a bit more planning ahead, whereas in pure Zentangle, it's simply one stroke at a time, with no predetermined end picture in mind, the outcome is what it is.

Anyhow, I wanted to do this Killer Whale and here is my very humble version (now I have no idea what to do with it!).

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com


I used the following tangles: Rick's Paradox; Printemps; Cubine; Tipple; Crescent Moon and some stripes.

I wish I could take better photos but I just don't seem to have the knack for that and the light here is not the best.  Nevertheless, this was a really enjoyable experience.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, this one is fun! I like it Brenda!!